JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

3rd party earbuds not connecting

(Topic created: 03-16-2021 07:50 AM)
Ali254
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Just bought the S21 and now my Taotronics earbuds won't connect through bluetooth.  Any ideas why?  All other bluetooth devices are connecting fine.  My phone won't even pick the earbuds up to pair.  And yes they are on pairing mode.  Any ideas why?

0 Likes
3 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Do you have another device that you can try to pair to the buds?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
userPkHQMrj1RL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm in the same boat. Headphones connect to my old Pixel phone just fine. Did you ever fix this?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how frustrating this is. Here are some steps that may help. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226 If you are still unable to connect to the buds, you will need to reach out to the manufacture of the earbuds for additional troubleshooting steps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes