1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Here is a link to redeeming and FAQs for the Youtube Premium Promotion: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy/offers/youtube/

Only first-time YouTube Red, Music Premium, YouTube Premium and Google Play Music subscribers are eligible for free trials, introductory offers or promotional pricing.

If you are following the steps outlined below and the "try it free" banner does not appear, this is an issue within the Youtube App and Youtube's support would need to be contacted for any support concerns. 

"To redeem your YouTube Premium trial: (1) Open the YouTube App and Go to Account / Profile (2) Tap Get YouTube Premium (3) Tap TRY IT FREE and complete sign-up"

If you are getting errors during the redemption process, you are welcome to call our eCommerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
59 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm think some where on YouTube their should be a link, I hope other wise I'm in the same boat when my S21 arrives
0 Likes
Babbuino
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I think it's only for first time users. if you've had it before, then you can't get it on the same account. you can however use a different email for youtube and get it there
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

YouTube Premium Redeem Access | Samsung US

You cannot have subscribed to this service in the past, and is technically not even a samsung promotion.  it is redeemed within the youtube app.  The link above details how to redeem it.

0 Likes
Xtermaa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

As the subject says, I have my S21 right now but when I go to try and obtain the free trial all it shows me is the 2-Month free trial instead of 4. Never once had any of the youtube/google subscriptions so this is pretty odd.

VLadQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm experiencing the same issue, only getting a 2 month trial
Xtermaa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I would like to believe that it's because the phone isn't "officially" launched since it goes live officially on the 29th. I hope we get some info regarding this issue soon.
VLadQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Could be, I've been doing some research and some people is saying you must claim it on the pre-installed app(before you migrate your data and apps from your old device) hopefully that's not the case 🤞
0 Likes
Jomar175
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
It is only by email that you use if you previously used an email for it, you should better make a new gmail and you will get the 4 months. remember youtube premium prizes or cange only works with new emails this is how I do it and I'm going for almost a year free
Nnr
0 Likes
Xtermaa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't think that's the case. I just created a new Gmail to see and it actually gave me 1 month on that account instead of the 2 months I'm seeing on my main. I'm hoping it's just because the promo isn't active yet
0 Likes