Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Couldn't find the galaxy YouTube premium 

wakieus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Youtube has 2 months offer for free and Samsung offer is for 4 months..!!

userQhXr6uFaoc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I am not getting 4 months

clipboard_image_1611950175829_1611950175829.jpg

Wolflaguerra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
when I did this it charged me $11.99
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userZArN3oCbTj @Wolflaguerra @Kletimostaph  you have to make a new Google account in order to redeem the 4 month promotion if you have had any sort of free trail in the past, no matter how long ago it was. After I made my new Google account, I was able to get my 4 months of YouTube Premium. Hope this helps!

Wolflaguerra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
thank you. I will try that.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Wolflaguerra also be advised it may not show up immediately. When I first made my new account it was only offering my 1 month. A couple hours later the 4 month promo appeared. This might not be the same for everyone though.

musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
just apply it, hopefully, it will just recognize and activate, that is what I did.
0 Likes
Jomar175
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
In my way I did it with new gmail, bone without installing cloud or anything when it is a new cell phone, start it with new gmail, do not enter your old account in google or samsung or the cloud. so you get the 4 months. restore everything as new and a new gmail that's how it works for me I did note 20 ultra then 4 more months in my new tab s7 plus I got 8 months direfentes accounts lucky you have to be clever not to use old email .... after you have your 4 months add your old accounts for all use. less youtube
Nnr
Kletimostaph
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Signed up for the premium and did not get 4 months. Got the standard youtube trial and like most of the people on here that have checked with multiple accounts, ranged from 1-2 months free. I have never signed up for premium ever (it's just another streaming service I don't need, but I figured, heck, why not for 4 months).

0 Likes
Wolflaguerra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I did that and it charger me. How do I get my 4 months free?

0 Likes