Options
Galaxy S21
I'll send you a link for a better YouTube
0 Likes
Gstone
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Here a step by step video that works :flexed_biceps: https://youtu.be/Rrtc_J0uvjs?t=122
0 Likes
user3P9ryZvLCl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Did any body got their 4 months of free YouTube?  If so. How?
0 Likes
BrisaG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm wondering the same thing. Also , I upgraded to s21 ultra from s20 ultra. I did use the 4 months of you tube premium then, so I'm thinking it's not available anymore
0 Likes
Grma
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
you tube won't give you the 4 months if you were a member before..
0 Likes
samsungfanboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I was not a member before and YES i am following this on a new account. I contacted samsung via phone call. Samsung senior representative on phone asked to contact youtube. So I contacted youtube - they ask to contact samsung again.

Then I contacted Samsung via the chat feature. Samsung senior representative got connected after 25 mins speaking with a previous representative whom I informed that Try it free is NOT visible.
Samsung senior representative asked to contact Youtube after telling that senior representative the whole history.

I left bad chat rating and also left a lengthy comment so that if Samsung is looking at the feedback - they will understand what a waste of time this was for the customer.

Wish they had stars option to rate for the chat and overall support. I would have rated them 0 stars.

A total of 3 hours of my time got wasted in this.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Here is a link to redeeming and FAQs for the Youtube Premium Promotion: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy/offers/youtube/

If you are following the steps outlined below and the "try it free" banner does not appear, this is an issue within the Youtube App and Youtube's support would need to be contacted for any support concerns. 

"To redeem your YouTube Premium trial: (1) Open the YouTube App and Go to Account / Profile (2) Tap Get YouTube Premium (3) Tap TRY IT FREE and complete sign-up"

If you are getting errors during the redemption process, you are welcome to call our eCommerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes