Original topic:

4k Display Setting Issues

(Topic created: 06-05-2022 09:35 AM)
Jetskier222
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having problems with my Galaxy S21 ultra when it is set to WQHD+.  When I return from apps to my home screen all of my home screen apps everything disappears, then reappears a second or 2 later. In app actions and the keyboard are laggy, I get flickering pictures and sometimes text whenever I open an app, a post, etc.  I've tried changing the settings that I've changed back to default, launched in safe mode, cleared cache partition, hard restart,  but nothing seems to help. I contacted Samsung but after a little while trying they just wanted me to factory reset. It seems to be their answer for everything. Does anyone have any suggestions? 
2 Replies
nickellevans
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
It could be a One UI 4 bug... Maybe wait until your next software update before deciding to factory reset? 🤷🏽
0 Likes
Jetskier222
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
It's been doing it pretty much since it was new and I've installed several updates. I've been using it on FHD+ because I hate factory resets. I have everything backed up but it never restores 100% the way I had things ana i get super frustrated trying to remember how to change everything back to the way i like/had it. only does it on WQHD+. I know this isn't a big deal, just bugs me that there's a function on my phone that I can't use/doesn't work right.
0 Likes