Original topic:

AOD picture blinking and limited space

(Topic created: 05-17-2024 08:15 AM)
Pointmasteriam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

So, having installed the extra **bleep** like Good Lock, I was able to figure out some of my AOD things.

I put some rotating pictures (I like that setting), and added another small widget with it.

My issues: there's only a very small limited space to add things. And in the AOD mode, the picture blinks. It's on for 1 second and then goes off. It'll be off for about 30 seconds and come back on with the same picture (not rotating).

1. How can I add more space?

2. How do I keep the pictures up all the time, like I was able to before this BS update that took it all away?

Thank you
34 Replies
CyberTech
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Try deleting good lock app tap and hold the app and tap uninstall. I hope this helps!
Pointmasteriam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. I'll give it a try when I'm able to and report back
Pointmasteriam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I did delete the app. I reinstalled it, and all of the same settings were there. As if nothing changed. Thus, the picture goes on and off randomly. The calendar remains just fine.

I don't know why they didn't just leave this **bleep** alone. Nothing was wrong with the way it was.
CyberTech
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Try clearing cache and data on the app hope this helps!
Pointmasteriam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
And then uninstall and reinstall? Or do I need to worry about that?
0 Likes
CyberTech
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
And then uninstall
CyberTech
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Did it work
Pointmasteriam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Performing it as we speak
Pointmasteriam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Negative. As soon as I turn off the screen, the calendar comes up and the picture/yt music appear. Lasts for about 1-2 seconds and then the picture/yt music disappears. I even just had the pictures by themselves. The picture will come back on randomly for a few seconds.

Its frustrating.