Original topic:

Add Voicemail Icon on S21?

(Topic created on: 6/10/21 7:10 AM)
MMick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

How do I add a voicemail icon?  Why is the contact number on my settings different than my phone number- How do I  change it?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Honestly I would contact your carrier, as Voice mail is their responsibility. They will be able to reset your VM, which should help. And with your other problem about different number they should be able to also fix that. Also ask them to resend their preloaded apps, as it should include a VM icon. For example Verizon has one
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Which phone number are you referring to, the one displayed under "About Phone" ?  That is not user editable as far as I know.

As for Voice mail icon, what carrier and what voicemail app?  Some carriers like Verizon and AT&T include a voicemail app with their locked phones,  You can also use Google Voice for voicemail and I assume other Play Store apps.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
DanG92263
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have that s10+ and AT&T is my provider. My VM icon is here (see image) on the keypad screen and, by default, I can press and hold the 1 key to access my VM.Screenshot_20210610-092957_Phone_41571.jpg
0 Likes
Andytheman
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a small voicemail icon when my phone is off in the bar at the top of the apps page. it's for vvm and a full size voicemail app to press and get vvm. It's all the Carriers responsibility.
0 Likes