Original topic:

Alert sound when charging

(Topic created: 11-18-2022 06:23 PM)
userR5LxeUtRBr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
A few days ago I took my phone off the wireless charger to check on the morning weather. I then placed it back on the wireless charger, waiting for the sound it makes when it begins to charge. Instead what I heard was as though I was getting an amber alert or some other national alert. It was very loud. It also showed the charging symbol at this point. I grabbed it off the charger then placed it back on. Once again, the high pitched national alarm sound. I grabbed it back off the charger and restated the phone. There were no alert notifications, but the way, so no reason for this. The restart seemed to have helped. It hasn't done it since. But I would like to know why it happened at all. I bought my phone new in 2021. I've never had any issues with my phone until this point.  If anyone has any thoughts, I would appreciate it. 
2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
Maybe a bug. You could have gotten an amber alert and when you put it back it caused it to bug because all that was happening at once?
0 Likes
userR5LxeUtRBr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I thought it might be tied to an actual alert, but my husband didn't get any alert, neither did any other phone in the home. And it only happened while on the charger. A bug is definitely a possibly. Thank you.
0 Likes