Original topic:

Always on Display icons are no longer the same color as the app on home screen

(Topic created: 05-17-2024 07:28 AM)
Sia_Ambitions
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Whyyyyy are the always on display icons no longer the color of the Apppp !!! Like sometimes Samsung you guys do Unneccessary stufff. Leave some stufff alone. The saying goes if iy isn't broke dont fix it!! Now i have to come all the way from yonder to see what notifications i have instead of just seeing the color and knowing what notifications I have 😑😑😑😑🙄🙄🙄

18 Replies
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Lol at coming all the way from yonder but yea forreal they should have left that alone even though I use goodlock and customize my phone the way I want it to be
Sia_Ambitions
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yea, I use it too but for like the edge lighting and one hand op + and keys cafe. But the notification icons on the lock screen when i receive them idk how to change them using which Good Lock app. I dont want to change the clock so i dont want to ise clock face and i specifically select my theme from the theme store on purpose due to the fact that i like the lock screen so i dont really want to use a lock screen one if its just not going to help with only the notifications AOD icons once received . Any suggestions ?
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Use lockstar in the goodlock app
Sia_Ambitions
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I tried it only changes the notification icon collectively ( so they are still all one color, just the color that you've chosen) . It's not like before when on the AOD screen every notifation had a different color, per the app. Thank you tho🙏🏾
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh yeah I know what you're talking about all the icons are the exact same color now with no way to change that
Sia_Ambitions
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes girll !! Exactly smh !! Like whyyyy. Like i love differentiation. 😍🙄😑
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
I didn't notice that until I changed mine in the goodlock app and saw they were all the same color then I looked at my bf phone and saw his was different colors
0 Likes
Sia_Ambitions
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
The struggle is too real. Im about to find a way to uninstall this OS update until they figure that out. The new features isn't more important to me than that. Lol my petty self but it's truee
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Lol I love the update but everyone is different
0 Likes