Original topic:

Android 11 Bubbles annoying bug

(Topic created: 05-26-2021 01:31 AM)
StreetKing
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Dear community and Samsung tech support,

I experienced this problem previously on Samsung S20+ I owned and I thought it was just dirty system software because of many upgrades, pass from android 10 to 11 and so forth. Now I own Samsung S21 Ultra and I have same issue. When I got the phone and upgraded it to last firmware, I did wipes of data and cache and factory reset just in case, then installed my applications and copied my data to memory. 

This is the brief explanation of devices I owned and how its not affected by dirty software installation. Problem is about bubbles and Facebook messenger program. Whenever I try to use bubbles (show all bubbles option) and I, for example have 3 bubbles with notification of new message (orange dot in upper left corner of it) and phone is locked, when I unlock it, first  or first 2 chat bubbles DISAPPEAR, alongside new message notification! Same story if its only one bubble active, after unlocking screen message notification disappears. Only workaround (kinda) is to use bubble option (only contacts I select) and open 1 bubble, that is only one that works correctly! If I use it for more than one person, same problem happens like described for (show all bubbles) option. This seems to me like Android or Samsung firmware bug and I am reporting it here. Probably others are having it too but I want to add mine too and ask for solution? Please provide appropriate fix in firmware update or apply some workaround.

Thank you in advance!

4 Replies
opendata858c91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
ref:_00DE0Y7ru._5004W1gOCVo:ref
0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

so the actual bubbles disappear after you unlock the device? mine still stay there with other bubbles with orange noti as well.. you might wanna clear cache and data for messenger app or submit an error report on samsung members app 

0 Likes
StreetKing
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi friend! Can you tell me your settings in messenger app? Selective bubbles or show for everyone? You dont lose notifications of new messages? What phone you own and what android and one ui version?

0 Likes
Dobeluvr
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Where do I find dialer settings on my S21 Ultra? If like to set it to announce caller names. Thx!
0 Likes