Original topic:

Android 12 Final Stable Version

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 01:48 PM)
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have been enrolled in the Android 12 Beta program for a couple of months. I just received a software update on my Galaxy S21 Ultra today November 29, 2021. I think it's the final Android 12 One UI 4.0 stable version. How can I tell if it's the Android 12 stable version or a Security patch. My Security patch is currently November 1, 2021.
0 Likes
14 Replies
Betamonke
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Stable version will have "buk7" on the last four of the build number in about software in settings.
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you! I now have the stable version! Woo hoo 😁
dougAb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have that update for the s21 + but my phone has serious battery issues and functional problem
0 Likes
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Does your phone have a 1 year factory warranty?
0 Likes
dougAb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes it does
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Contact Samsung and tell them about the battery and function issues. They may just give you a new phone since it's not been a year yet. I would do it now because the warranty will expire 1 year after you purchased it
0 Likes
GalaxyHelp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Lucky. I still haven't gotten my update yet. Hoping tmr is the day I finally get to experience bugs too like everyone else. I'm feeling left out.
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Don't worry, you will get the update. I kept checking for weeks before I got the update today. The timing is probably different for locked and unlocked phones and your carrier may affect the timing also. Hang in there!
mervin3x
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Idk I updated yesterday to one ui 4 and my phone feels newer than before only thing I see there's a adaptive refresh bug which doesn't bother me
0 Likes