Original topic:

Any Good or bad reviews Galaxy S 21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 4/9/21 10:52 AM)
Joeziggy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thinking about upgrading two phones from Samsung S10 and Samsung S10 plus to Samsung S21 and S21 Ultra anybody have any good or bad reviews to share I'm on the Sprint\T-Mobile network in New York and Long Island how is the 5G coverage
0 Likes
6 Replies
user6EQ5YCZWWp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
If and when you upgrade to the S21 Ultra, pray that you don't get a lemon. I loved everything about the device except the phone. Dropped calls were an everyday occurrence. Many time my wife or mother would call me and my phone would not ring, not would it show a missed call. I bought the phone directly from Samsung so I shipped it back for repair. They said they could not find anything wrong and shipped it back. I still had the same problem and returned it again for repair. They had a representative call me and stated that they still could not find anything wrong. I explained that I can literally call my S21 ulta from another phone and my S21 would not ring. He informed me that he would forward that info to the technician and that if they could not repair it or find anything, they would send me a replacement. Instead I got an email stating that they would refund my money. That said, I loved everything else about this phone. Not sure if I'll buy another one when I get my refund.
Joeziggy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Wow ok thanks for the input
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm probably the wrong guy to answer this because all my phones have been great and I never experience any issues with them (S6 Edge, S8+, S10+ now S21 Ultra). Personally I love the S21 Ultra, but honestly there's not that much of a difference to the S10+, at least in performance. Cameras are amazing and the pictures look really good, but so did the S10+ I think. But that zoom capability on the S21 Ultra is out of this world. Shooting videos in 4K 60FPS with 10x optical zoom is crazy good.
Hope that helps

Joeziggy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok great thanks for the feed back
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I love my 21 Ultra.  I took a lesser trad-in from Verizon ($600) for the support aspect though I haven't needed it yet.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Joeziggy and if you do any kind of a trade-in make sure you delete your Google and Samsung accounts *before* you perform the Factory Reset.  This seems to be the number one reason for trade-ins being denied.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)