Original topic:

Anyone else getting netflix error 5.10? Can't use any app without it freezing

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 08:21 PM)
Jocy123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Netflix error 5.10. Really considering going back to apple. I can't have Netflix on the side playing while scrolling through any app (Instagram or facebook).... already reported this error to Samsung and nothing seems to work. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Everything that you mentioned works fine on my Android 12 Ultra.

What have you tried for troubleshooting?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Jocy123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have tried everything, looked up videos on YouTube. I just filed a complaint with Samsung Hopefully they can fix the issue.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

@bill-e I'm pretty sure the issue is with Netflix not working with PIP mode.  It plays for a couple seconds but can't really do anything else.  The video stops and Netflix goes full screen again.

Are you able to verify that you can play a movie, back out to home screen and have Netflix running in PIP mode without closing after a couple secs?

I am having the same issues as the OP here

edit

update, after multiple attempts of it closing over and over.

I went into PIP app settings, turn the toggle off.  Exited Netflix. Toggled the setting back on and it is now working.

Will test a bit further.

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Yep, works fine.  Home screen, Instagram etc.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes