Original topic:

Apache Cordova infection

(Topic created: 08-01-2021 08:58 AM)
ApacheCordova
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I believe my phone has had Apache Cordova loaded on it without my pension but I don't know how to remove it. I base my thoughts on this 

I this was up on a tab on another device. Can this issue be resolved? I spoke with AT&T PRO TECH and asurion and neither of them could help me. I appreciate any assistance!

Thank you in advance!!

2 Replies
Je655
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Apache Cordova is a mobile application development framework created by Nitobi. Adobe Systems purchased Nitobi in 2011, rebranded it as PhoneGap, and later released an open-source version of the software called Apache Cordova. Cordova wraps your HTML/JavaScript app into a native container which can access the device functions of several platforms. Look like a tool to get your app on multiple platforms.
0 Likes
ApacheCordova
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you Je655. While I do appreciate your knowledge on the subject, it doesn't provide a solution to my problem. I didn't load the software onto my phone and it allows the "loader" access to my phone log, messages, location, camera....I don't want that and just want it off of my phone. I don't know which app or apps are being disguised, so I can't uninstall them. I apologize for my frustration.
0 Likes