Original topic:

App Crashes One UI 4.0

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 12:18 PM)
ap425
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ever since my Galaxy S21 Plus has updated to One 4 stable release as they say, no I never got the beta. My phone has been crashing so much from turning off randomly where I have to enter my pin or fingerprint again to apps crashing before I open them 3 to 5 times in a row sometimes repeatedly tapping on the Same app I need to enter and after several crashes in a row before opening it finally opens up. yes I clear cache as I have the widget to do so in a second for device care and closing all apps. even with developer options on or off and several settings tweaked, to safe mode being used it still happens. currently factory data reset is being considered and trying to figure out a way to go back to one ui 3 before I reset. has anyone else had problems like these with the new update?
9 Replies
userVGQAdo9RFw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same issue on my Samsung s21 plus but I have even more issues then you
ap425
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
how many more?
0 Likes
userVGQAdo9RFw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Alot bro
Ksp2020
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same issues. Ever since the last update my phone will randomly restart and some apps won't work.
chill5566
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the s21 and some of my apps crash way to much. Some apps I can't even get in because it crashes to much.
Kels777
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have S21 Ultra my wifi disconnects, my apps crash, my phone is slow, my watch 4 no longer connects, I'ts constantly searching for service oh and it shuts itself on and off at least 4x a day. Contacted Verizon and Samsung both, and their blaming one another!!
useryd5jqvf6l1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Same with my s21 ultra several apps keep crashing and links won't work on Facebook and Instagram.
userrJorhIn2Gl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Same exact issue, i had the same problem with beta before i rolled out and downgraded but now i updated after samsung release one ui 4 to the public and nothing but regret.Some of the issue from the beta are still present
0 Likes
userOYL5g9ns86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Same issue with my S21 Ultra as well. I keep getting notifications that apps keep crashing. Frequent ones are One UI, Google Fi

0 Likes