Original topic:

BLUETOOTH CONNECTION ISSUES ONGOING

(Topic created: 10-18-2021 01:48 PM)
crbrowniegirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi all, I have had an s21 for several months now and it has been fine.  I also wear oticon hearing aids and so that is how I use the phone on my cell, bluetooth through my hearing aids.

Starting a couple weeks ago after an update, it is beyond painful to get the bluetooth to work.  I cannot stream anything through my hearing aids anymore, even though it says they are connected in the bluetooth tab.  What happens is I go to make a call and for a split second I get a tiny bit of sound in my ear and then it's silence and nothing, not even toggling the volume keys or the speaker key works.......so its basically useless. I used to stream youtube stuff straight into my hearing aids from my phone and now it doesn't work at all.

So beyond frustrated, I tried clearing the phone cache as I saw, turning off wireless on android audio, restarting phone, re-attaching hearing aids, everything, and literally nothing works, so frustrated!

Can anyone help me?

crbrowniegirl, Canada

Leah Brown
5 Replies
TerryConnors
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Anyone know how I can delete apps that I don't want on my phone e like direct TV and other useless apps like Amazon Crookston,
0 Likes
a-guppy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hold the icon then a window will pop up with options then Uninstaller
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
sounds like a problem with Oticon (I'm a wearer, too)
0 Likes
lannyrico
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey so in your Bluetooth settings right next to your paired device is a setting logo. Tap it and make sure that options call and audio are both blue. This happened before once where I couldn't stream music to my car via Bluetooth since it didn't have the permission.
0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

have you tried it in safe mode? 

what's your current software version? about phone > software info > last 4 characters of build number

submit an error report on members app if you continue to face this issue

Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report