Original topic:

BLURRY pics, not happy. S7 had great pictures, purchased 21 for the Great Cam, very Disappointed .

(Topic created: 04-02-2022 11:29 PM)
Members_e08mkYS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

7 Replies
user149533at39
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
My hubby and I had S7's too. (still have one that can only hold a two hour charge)

We both have 21s and 22s (him Ultra and me base)

It goes without saying, from us anyway ... the 21 and 22 far SURPASSES image and video quality of the S7.

You're doing something rwong, or you have a (doubt it) phone with defective camera or image processing software
0 Likes
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Yea, as my wife mentioned... the s21 and s22 have far superior image quality ..... especially with my 21 and 22 Ultras
0 Likes
Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same issue with the ultra 21. Sometimes the pictures are blurry and other times not. I just can't take a quick picture and expect it turn out well which is irritating.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
I have an S7 S8 Note S20 ultra and s22 ultra, probably 8 phones or so, and the s22 ultra camera is fantastic after it's configured correctly, play around with the settings and if you are still having problems using your camera app, reboot into recovery mode and then clear the cache and then select repair all apps if that doesn't work you may have a faulty sensor
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I am sorry to hear of getting blurry pictures from the S21 camera, and can understand the frustration. If your photos and videos are blurry or poorly exposed follow our tips to get the best photos. If you are still having issues, we will make sure that your phone or tablet is in good working order. We'll also check for the most recent software and confirm no apps are interfering with the camera. Consult this guide for steps to take: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001424/

Please let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
MrPhotoMoto
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Are you sure there isn't smudge on your huge back lens assembly?! Could be user error...
0 Likes
floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
my 21U took amazing pics. my ancient s8+ took way better pictures than my current 22U...
0 Likes