Original topic:

Best Bluetooth buds for S21 FE 5g?

(Topic created: 05-05-2022 11:15 AM)
Northgreen83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello everyone! I've just bought a lovely lavender S21 fe device last week and although I do like the phone so far i dislike the fact that there's no 3.5mm headphone jack. I do have a USB c dongal for charging and wired earbuds but figured I may as well ask around 
Guess i should've taken the plunge into Bluetooth earbud territory awhile ago! 😉
I've been perusing Amazon and my add isn't too happy with the thousands of choices. I can't afford the price tags of Galaxy buds, Bose or Senhiesers, atm but I also don't want to get junk.
I greatly appreciate any and all suggestions on earbuds adapters, and/or any other accessories you may or may not have grown to enjoy with a Galaxy device.
Thanks for your time ❤️

4 Replies
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I recently bought my mom the new Buds2 and they are great, they have a ton of cool features and are in a decent price range for the features they offer.
Northgreen83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I haven't checked those out! I purchased a pair of Soundcore by Anker Life Dot 2 buds.
I haven't tried them out just yet but definitely will tonight while watching TWD.
Ty for the suggestion I'll be sure to check the Samsung buds out if these Ankers don't work as well as I thought they would.
0 Likes
Philly76
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I got the S21 FE in lavender as well and bought the Galaxy Buds2 in lavender too and they work great. Galaxy Wear app gives you a bunch of great features for them. The charge lasts for a long time as well.
Northgreen83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh man that'd be really awesome! I initially really wanted the galaxy buds and I don't think I really looked at all the options because I'd rather buy a little bit higher priced buds then get junk then it's a waste of time and money to return!
I appreciate the suggestion and will absolutely be looking into what buds Samsung has to offer...hopefully I'll hit a sale or something lol
Ty 🙂
0 Likes