Original topic:

Better products,

(Topic created: 07-08-2022 05:58 AM)
WaldoWood
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I noticed something strange I've never experienced using any other brand of phone. It made me realize why I'm always inclined to use Galaxy phones. They are complete when you buy them because of the software that's available exclusively to Samsung phones. Good Lock and Good Guardian combined with all the tools those apps provide, made me realize I'm definitely not going to buy phones of any other brand. It makes no sense to me. Why would I buy an inferior product. Other companies, without naming names that may be fruit specific, sell you their product and hope the next feature that is available only on the next upgrade will be enough to get them to buy a new one. That seems like a lopsided relationship with the consumer. It's lopsided and not as mutually beneficial.

I apologize for my tendency to prattle. The specific thing that did it for me was, when I was notified by my device after an update, if I noticed a slowdown I could use the app booster to speed up my apps. Having brand loyalty is easy when the products you purchase are high quality, well supported, and improved after they are purchased. If you've made it this far be proud because I talk too much. Ty.

That is all. 

6 Replies
Geek_DTech
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung phones are easier to fix and less of a hassle than iphones when it comes to repairs. With iphones you have to run diagnostics and need to have something to fail in order to create a ticket for repair. That's how finicky apple is. Most people dont like that and we always refer them to the Apple Store where they can just swap out the phone right then and there. Samsungs we dont need to run special diagnostics, we just see the screen is cracked, take the back glass off and disconnect the cables, camera, and remove the board and put everything on the new assembly. And test all the components before sealing up the phone. I wish we had Odin and Fenir for post repair (still waiting on Samsung to give us the software which would be amazing) but one can hope.
WaldoWood
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Well you do seem to be quite a lot more knowledgeable than myself when it comes to repair. What I really like is the Samsung members diagnostic tool so I can do it myself. Of course anyone can tell the problem your screen is cracked is because you see a crack in the screen. But if your device is running poorly you have the diagnostic tool to help you narrow down what the problem is so you don't have to bother anyone for diagnosis of that said problem. I just think it's empowering when a company's product comes with the tools to maintain it. That's why I think it just really enforces brand loyalty.
Geek_DTech
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Absolutely :hundred_points:. And we dont see half as many issues like we do with Apple.
WaldoWood
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
The issue really is with the people who believe that.... "Wow iOS has an amazing new feature! It's so modern we're going to call them widgets." I'm sorry but "we been havin' dat long enough to know what words mean. Apparently the word new is relative to innovation. Sorry about all the sarcasm but I'll leave you alone now. That is all... 🤪
Geek_DTech
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
You are spot on! I'm showing this to my team.
07thking
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Spot on, feel the same about my Galux