Original topic:

Bixby not replying when being asked a question in the correct format

(Topic created: 06-13-2021 09:30 AM)
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with Bixby ?. I have a S21 and every time I ask a question in the correct format, I never get a reply. I saw earlier someone else was also having this problem. But she said it started after a update. I never got a update. Any ideas, or help is appreciated. Thank you in advance 

9 Replies
Bmxrider88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Bixby **bleep** I think that's why thay are creating sam
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah, with the exception of using it for phone functions, I find Google assistant to be more reliable.
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I think they removed Bixby. I use Google assistant now. My Bixby disappeared from my phone without a reason.
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
I had issues with it responding Friday not but kept trying and it worked.
Options
Galaxy S21
Bixby Routines is Kinda Freaky starting stuff for me at the right time I would want it to start. Kinda freaked me out at first it knowing what my habits was everyday at the exact time of the day.
AtlantaCourier
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I just made a post about this I'm having the same issue
0 Likes
AtlantaCourier
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Okay as soon as I left that comment I decided to try again LOL and now it's working go to the Bixby app click settings and make sure that you have the right device selected. On the screenshot my current phone is the s21 device and not the u5 never them device (my old S10 Plus)... Since I still have my old S10 plus phone it is still linked to my Bixby account so I had to make sure I had the correct device selected once I selected the correct device I noticed that I didn't have the voice Wake up option turned on Screenshot_20210613-224005_Bixby Voice_16007.jpg
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

have you tried to clear cache and data for Bixby?

submit an error report via samsung members app when it doesn't respond again (members app > + button > error report) 

Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, & as quickly it wasn't working now it is LOL. But thanks for the advice !
0 Likes