Original topic:

Black screen issue/ Samsung care

(Topic created: 05-11-2022 02:47 PM)
user4KEHdaGVaU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Bro I'm literally so done with samsung, My galaxy s21 ultra got a black screen out of nowhere and had never dropped it and had no scratches at all, had to get it repaired I called a week before I actually mailed it to them and they told me it would be like $105 dollars even without warranty but when I put my card details when I was about to send it I got a notification saying I got charged $205 dollars, also I didn't know they had to delete all my data to get my screen fixed 🧐 I got my galaxy s10 plus fixed at a different place and they didn't delete nothing,  if they were gonna do that they should of at least told me, but when I received it back today I noticed everything was gone and I tried to restore my data and it said "restore data 6MB" AND I remember selecting everything to get backed up yet nothing saved to the cloud so here I am with none of my old data, 200 dollars out of my pocked after they said it would be 100, and on top of that it came back with a scratch and no camera lens protector🤦‍:male_sign: literally so dissapointed, the galaxy s22 ultra will be the last phone I will be getting from samsung for sure

5 Replies
TacoMaster63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
All phones will have issues. I am still using my Galaxy s7, and I finally gave in and out in an order for a galaxy s10.

I have never had any issues in the 14 years I've been with them.
0 Likes
Patsap
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how you feel. I have the same problem with my S21 plus. It happend a week ago and now I have some data on it I really need. So after what you said I think will not send under warranty, dont want to loose all data. So now use my S9 again and wish I never spent that much money to change it. My phone is from August 2021 so a little older and never dropped it, anyway looks like it happens a lot lately with the Samsung Top Models, read a lot about the black screens. 

user4KEHdaGVaU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey have you done anything about your phone? If not i recommend you to go to a random place that repairs phones that has good reviews, they wont reset your phone like the "samsung pros" and just in case let them know to not reset your phone, and if you havent done anything about it i can try to help you out to back up your data on a way that i found
0 Likes
ZenaWarrior
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

The is the 2nd Samsung Galaxy phone that we have experience the black screen issue. We recently sent our S22 in for repair too but kept getting conflicting emails saying they had to replace lcd please pay and another saying something was wrong with with the motherboard. This is crazy considering the phone was just paid off 3 months ago and is only 1 yr old, never dropped or damaged. When we tried to call they say we couldn’t pay because something was wrong to wait 25-48 hrs for more details and the representative was really rude. We waited and then got an email phone was being sent back in repaired. We contacted customer services again and they kept saying it is because we didn’t respond but we clearly kept communicating and kept a card on file. The representative then transferred me to technical support where I got disconnected and could not get through again .  I understand they want you to buy the warranty if you the consumer had an accident but this is clearly an manufacturer issue. We loved Samsung but these experiences are making us reconsider our next purchase.

0 Likes
user4KEHdaGVaU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I could not agree with you more, I've always loved Samsung and never considered getting a different brand until now
0 Likes