Original topic:

Blocking calls

(Topic created: 07-07-2022 06:21 AM)
MrBsBae
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I want to block a Private Number or a Restricted incoming call, but there is no option to do so🤔 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this situation and I will be happy to assist you with blocking spam calls. The Smart Call feature gives you the option to block unknown numbers from any numbers that are not in your Contacts list. Once Smart Call is activated, you won’t be bothered by spam calls or other unwanted calls again. The Smart Call feature may not be available on all carriers, models, or software versions. Tap Caller ID and spam protection, and then tap the switch to turn it on. When your phone rings, the Block number and Report number options will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap Block number to add the number to your Block list. Here is some additional information on blocking numbers https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062352/

For additional assistance with blocked calls, please reach out to your service provider directly.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
I don't think there is an option
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this situation and I will be happy to assist you with blocking spam calls. The Smart Call feature gives you the option to block unknown numbers from any numbers that are not in your Contacts list. Once Smart Call is activated, you won’t be bothered by spam calls or other unwanted calls again. The Smart Call feature may not be available on all carriers, models, or software versions. Tap Caller ID and spam protection, and then tap the switch to turn it on. When your phone rings, the Block number and Report number options will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap Block number to add the number to your Block list. Here is some additional information on blocking numbers https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062352/

For additional assistance with blocked calls, please reach out to your service provider directly.