Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Got it 👍 all are as they should be
Bigeyefish1979
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
You also want to search contact storage in the same apps section of settings and do the same and also check all the other system apps I that are available on your model and choose which permissions you ate comfortable with I find battery optimization and other permissions not being allowed really can make your phone not work as it should so go through the list and do the same for others and tyou may notice sa difference. There are very few system apps I let be optimized and never restricted.
0 Likes
Bigeyefish1979
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
There are also other phone system apps you definitely want to check as well. The best you can do is go through the list and make some decisions. If they are asking for microphone, location or camera. Thise are up to you. Microphone and camera personally are 90% set to ask everything. Very few apps get my location all the time, just remember if ypu choose only while using the app, if the app is working in the background it is still in use and has permission to use camera, location or microphone.
0 Likes
Bigeyefish1979
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hopefully this helped a little.
0 Likes
FRUSTRATEDG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Another THANKS A MILLION
Bigeyefish1979
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Your welcome!!!
0 Likes
KaraJez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I did those steps listed. The calls are blocked but they are still leaving voicemails. When I block numbers message indicates that calls AND messages will be blocked. Does that not mean voicemails, only texts? Are there ways companies can get around being blocked?
0 Likes