Original topic:

Bluetooth connection nightmare

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 02:00 PM)
Members_8DD8AIs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I use a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G...

I recently purchased a pair of Sony - WH - 1000XM4's, and now my audio connection nightmares have begun, so buckle up...

I own a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds + and was using them as my main audio listening for most things, but I recently decided I wanted something higher end.  I purchase all my music on iTunes and then transfer it to my phone via USB-C.  I use the Samsung Music app to play all my music.  All pretty standard stuff.  And that's where it ends.

The Sony's have a weird connection issue when playing music via Bluetooth (audio breaking up and static-y), but only music that has been transferred from iTunes (I've tried multiple different music players, so it isn't a Samsung Music issue, as far as I can tell).  The stock "Over the Horizons" song that comes on the device plays fine over the Bluetooth, as does audio from Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, etc.  

My Galaxy Bud's on the other hand have no issues whatsoever playing any audio over Bluetooth.  Given that the Sony's work great with everything else, I have no idea what could be the issue.  Is it an iTunes music issue?  Is it a Samsung Bluetooth issue? Is it a Sony issue?  I have no idea and I'm at my wit's end here...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Members_8DD8AIs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Update:

Only some of the iTunes transfer music is not working properly, a good portion of the songs play fine over Bluetooth, while some songs are very choppy and broken.

0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
I know you said you tried multiple music apps for your downloaded music, but have you tried musicolet?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.krosbits.musicolet&hl=en_US
0 Likes