Original topic:

Bluetooth cuts out when screen auto rotates

(Topic created on: 3/20/21 1:29 PM)
userTEVF7wqP5S
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello I just bought the S21+ and connected it to my car 2017 LCI BMW 4 series.

I usualy put youtube on and drive as i can change songs on my steering wheel and heads up display however there is a slight cut off whenever the screen rotates!

So music is playing I pick up the phone it rotates and theres a half a second to a second cut off to sound!

I "upgraded" from the Huawei P20 pro and so far it feels like a downgrade to be honest.

This phone has multiple issues such as fingerprint scaner is mediocre needs at least 2 tries despite adding 5 fingerprints of same finger and turned on better sensitivity, reception is 50-60% worse than the P20, bluetooth in car issue, nova launcher issues sometime it decides to return to the standard altrough i did set the nova prime as default (no issues on multiple non samsung phones)..

Anyone has similar issues? 

My last samsung was the Galaxy S4 that had issues with random stuff as well so i stopped buying samsung devices and now decided to give them a shot again but seems its all the same after all this time?

Can someone give the solution or ideas to this? I updated the phone to the lates software as well.

Thanks!

Cheers

0 Likes
2 Replies
merrlinn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
you probably have a screen protector on the phone the fingerprint scanner doesn't work so good with a screen protector and it also says to scan your fingerprints before you put a screen protector on my friend did that and the scanning still sucked until she took off the screen protector I have the S 21 and the fingerprint sensor Works bomb sometimes I just tap it no screen protector unnecessary unless you abuse your phone
0 Likes
userTEVF7wqP5S
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

hi thanks for the answer i did not put any protector on it, it came with a protector out of the box new. its really thin seems like more of a foil on it.

What about my bluetooth issue any idea how to fix that?

0 Likes