I can understand how frustrating your Bluetooth connection constantly dropping can be. Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps? If so I would recommend making sure that your phone and car are up to date on its software. If that doesn't work I would recommend that you clear the cache partition on your phone. Here are the steps on how to clear the cache partition on your phone.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
I finally fixed this issue..
What I did was go into my vehicles infotainment (vehicle radio), and go to settings, then Bluetooth, then pick the phone, (you might have to pick the gear after picking the phone), and disable "Audio Player".
No changes were done on the phone.
I have not had a disconnect since..
I hope this helps others with this issue