JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth icon cannot be placed on status bar

(Topic created: 02-14-2021 10:08 AM)
Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Is there a way to place the Bluetooth icon on the status bar when the Bluetooth is activated?

Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

No just the S21, my previous S8 had a button to turn on or off the Bluetooth  icon on the status bar. 

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Griffin459 

In that picture, nothing is actively connected to your Bluetooth. If there was, it wouldn't say Bluetooth underneath, it would name the device actively connected. 

Since there is no device actively connected, the Bluetooth icon will not show in the status bar. 

A device has to be actively connected for the Bluetooth icon to appear in the status bar. 

Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

It is connected and active

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Just to clarify, are you referring to the status bar across the top where it shows the time or the quick settings drop down?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Top right side where battery is

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

What type of device do you have connected to your Bluetooth? If you don't have any device connected to your Bluetooth, the icon won't show in the top right corner.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I will check my wife's phone when her car is connected on Bluetooth and let you know

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Did you get a chance to give this a try?

0 Likes
Griffin459
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
yes I did. my wife's phone S21 is hooked up to her car. and you are right. the icon shows up in the status bar on the home page.
0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Glad to hear it's working for you! ^_^

0 Likes