JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth issues

(Topic created: 06-27-2022 05:11 AM)
JerryAguilar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Does anyones have problem with the Bluetooth? It's connected to my truck and I can hear my music  but when I receive a call I can only hear in the cellphone 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Delete the phone from the radio and delete the pairing on the phone and try again.  Be mindful to answer YES to the popup asking about contacts.

You can also tap the gear icon for that device under the Bluetooth Screen you'll be see and make sure that the device is allowed to make and receive calls. able to

If all of the above doesn't work you can try Settings->General Management->Reset->Reset Network Connections to reset your Bluetooth.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Delete the phone from the radio and delete the pairing on the phone and try again.  Be mindful to answer YES to the popup asking about contacts.

You can also tap the gear icon for that device under the Bluetooth Screen you'll be see and make sure that the device is allowed to make and receive calls. able to

If all of the above doesn't work you can try Settings->General Management->Reset->Reset Network Connections to reset your Bluetooth.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
JerryAguilar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
It works thank you
0 Likes