Original topic:

Bluetooth not connecting to Galaxy watch and hearing aids

(Topic created on: 4/4/21 10:31 AM)
user38IKntd4PZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Since purchasing, I have been trying for 3 days to get my S21 5G Ultra to connect to my hearing aids and Galaxy watch. Both show up in the paired device list but neither will connect. My watch app just sets there saying "Finishing pairing..." and never does anything else. My hearing aids (Phonak) say "App needed to complete task..." Well, I have the app and it even allows me to change the volume on my hearing aids, but my phone tells me I "need an app" so I can connect to make calls with my phone?? 

$1,000+ phone and I get a charging cord that wont fit the USB charging ports in my 2017 vehicle or any of the dozens of outlet adapters I own and the Bluetooth function is complete junk, according to my experience and that of others posting threads on here.

The camera's good. There.

6 Replies
Letta0307
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you tried restarting the phone and tried reconnecting the devices
0 Likes
TrinaCooper
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I got my galaxy watch to connect but can't get the Bluetooth in my car to connect...So frustrated
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@TrinaCooper 

Are you having an issue getting your watch to connect to the car or the phone?  What make and year car?...not that it will help much.  I've just noticed most people having trouble with the car had older vehicles so maybe an issue between early versions of BT and the new one in the S21.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
TrinaCooper
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Sorry I'm a little late...Galaxy Active 2 paired & working great...Abouta to go crazy w car issue..
LOL..Want 2 listen 2 music in my :automobile: w new phone(2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS2)Why won't it connect?? Help me..lol..Bought a cheap phone--Use 21Ultra as Hotspot 2 play music but I shouldn't have 2 do this--
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Are you getting any error messages on your device when this happens?

Have you tried resetting your network settings? Please know this will remove all of your saved Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections.

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
TrinaCooper
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Done all the resetting, turning phone off & on, turning car off & on...lol..if you are asking about car issue--Watched you tube videos but I'm scared 2 go off in developer setting messing w stuff if Samsung didn't say so & it doesn't work--I'll really b in a mess...HELP ME PLEASE
0 Likes