Original topic:

Bluetooth won't auto connect

(Topic created on: 1/28/21 1:30 PM)
userTxxLd2r9Of
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Bluetooth will pair to any device no problem like the car and the smart tag. But once it shuts off and turns back on it won't connect to the same devices unless i un-pair and then re-pair them back together
16 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21

which bluetooth device?

0 Likes
userTxxLd2r9Of
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
my car and my Samsung smart tag
0 Likes
VirginiaUSA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I set up my car and my Echo Auto yesterday when I received the phone.  When I got in the car today, both connected immediately.  My phone is also connected to my Echo Connect at home and reconnected automatically when returned today.

What do you mean by "shuts off?"  Do you mean disconnects or are you shutting your phone off?

0 Likes
userTxxLd2r9Of
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
no it says they're paired but they won't auto connect. i have to go into devices and click on each one everytime i want them to connect
0 Likes
userTxxLd2r9Of
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
i meant once the car shuts off and turns back on
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Have you tried testing the phone in Safe Mode to see if there is an app keeping the Bluetooth from auto-connecting? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTxxLd2r9Of
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
i tried starting in safe mode and it still won't auto connect. And half the time it won't connect at all
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. Have you verified that another device isn't trying to connect to either device at the same time?

Do you experience these symptoms with any other Bluetooth devices other than the car and the smart tag?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTxxLd2r9Of
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
No just those 2. Galaxy buds connect no problem. And i have tried deleting each one and trying them individually but they still don't auto connect
0 Likes