Original topic:

Blury photos and slow speeds

(Topic created: 05-25-2021 06:10 AM)
useryPJ8OVF3dy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I see a few post about blurry photos I'm experiencing the same issue.. I've tried changing settings they are still not very good, has anyone been able to figure out the focus problem ? 

I'm also experienceing slow and freezing apps   it takes a lot longer than my old phone to open and navigate thru some of these apps....wondering if there is a setting i need to update or if the phone is just slow. I've only had it for one day ..bought it just for the camera and I'm  already a  bit disappointed with the first few pics i took...I'm really hoping its a setting issue and not a $1200 dollar mistake on my end. 

4 Replies
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

What carrier are you using, and is you S21 on the latest update? (Settings > About Phone > Software Information > build number (last 4 digits))

0 Likes
MikeS3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21

Sometimes I come back here and check these threads even though I no longer have a Galaxy.  This is the main reason I sold my S20 and finally went with an iPhone. Blurry photos. Constantly! I would always clean the camera lens but that wasn't the issue.  It's the bad software.  Still photos were generally good, especially outdoors, but I could never get a good photo of my child. The motion blur on Samsung's is terrible and movement causes so much shutter lag.  It's terrible. It probably won't get better for you.  Samsung needs new software bad.

useryPJ8OVF3dy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I  got this phone this week and im seriously considering returning it for a iPhone....with the SD card slot gone and the headphone jack also gone...there is not a lot of difference in features..the only reason i went with android was for the camera that was supoose to be really good but im thinking it may not be worth the $$ and hype ...i was really hoping it was a camera setting ...ill give it another week ...thank you for the feedback 

0 Likes
MikeS3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21

Well be careful if you are considering returning it.  Most phones only have a 15 day period. I liked things about the Samsung, especially the zoom capabilities but the reliability of the camera for every day use was just flat out bad and the iPhone destroys it. I even tried a Pixel 5 but it was so underpowered and laggy.  I was a 10 year Android user but will stick with iPhones now because they really do work better for every day use. One thing I did like about my Samsung was night mode photos. They always came out quite nice.

0 Likes