Original topic:

Brand new s21 with blurry camera

(Topic created: 05-06-2021 09:14 PM)
useroSQ4sE1UFq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
This thing is literally 3 days old. Today I go outside and there is a double rainbow and I whip out the camera to take a picture only to see everything is blurry. I am not really sure how to use this new camera but the 1st and most obvious thing was for me to make sure the lens was clean. It was.  Tried resetting camera settings, forcing it to stop and every other stupid useless bit of advice that is already available online. Even resetting to factory settings is not working.  Not thrilled with this phone because its talk to text feature is also probably even worse than my S6. This one constantly misspells  common words like "was" (shows up as woz or waz).  "Dirty" shows up as dirrty.  Samsung has apparently made this smart phone even dumber than before.   Or maybe the programmers just cannot spell English?This is the 2nd phone in a month.  Good thing Costco has 90 day return policy on phones.  
 The blurriness has got to be a software problem and all my software is up-to-date as of today. If the lenses were smeared it would be pretty obvious but it's clean.
0 Likes
1 Reply
useruTE0BYmGrC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Clean your camera lense or take off the plastic "new" sticker on the lense.
0 Likes