Original topic:

Call & Text in other Devices feature missing😔

(Topic created: 04-15-2021 09:44 AM)
jayzme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

After buying a galaxy tab s6 and I got a tab 7s 5g the option to use my tablet 

(CALL & TEXT IN OTHER DEVICES) is missing I would leave my phone charging and grab my tablet and all my calls would come through my tablet, I bought a galaxy s21 ultra 256gb and it also doesn't have are we getting it back by any chance or is there a option for me to get it working I currently have a tablet tab s7 5g and galaxy s21 ultra 

Currently running 3.1 up on other 11latest update on the tablet and s21 ultra,
jayzme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Unfortunately i will have to just hope one day to have that awesome feature 🙏 thanks guys
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

AT&T has a free option for this.

NumberSync - Call From Any Device | AT&T (att.com)

and texting

AT&T Messages for Tablet - Apps on Google Play

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
jayzme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I will check that out now, thanks buddy. I like that!

0 Likes
SunnyKAhmed
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I didn't have this feature on my sprint tab s7+ 5g but I downloaded the call and text on other devices apk from this link <edit> and also downloaded the Samsung phone app from galaxy store and now it works fine

jayzme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks so much
jayzme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Anything you can recommend is showing after installation of the app but this shows up when I tap the dial icon on my tablet I have the same as you but AT&T

0 Likes
jayzme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

The AT&T menu shows up

20210430_210513_5177.jpg

userQQMw3Hg7qk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung permitted Verizon and AT&T to eliminate the call and text include so they can push their <edit> content and informing applications. There is no organization similarity that gives Samsung claims. Anyway with Apple those clients actually can utilize that comparable element since Apple would not permit Verizon and AT&T to eliminate it.

user56PwxipkTJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am using  tab s7 FE LTE. First the feature call and text on other devices was working normally.  Don't know what happened it got deleted or what it stopped working and disappeared from advance features section.  I tried installing it from apk mirror,  etc. and from other websites.  But the apk is failing to install in  my tab s7 FE. Also the official Samsung website there is no s7fe in list of devices supporting this feature but s6 lite is included (don't know how) 

Plz help me anyone  to solve this issue I already tried resetting device twice also hard reset but not worked.

0 Likes
Joseph68
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to your setting and search for call and text on other devices it's under advanced features just make sure it's enabled
0 Likes