Hi, I'm using Samsung S21 FE since last 7 months. My call gets disconnected automatically after 15 mins 32 secs. I have noticed this after I try to install some new apps( this is my assumption).And I have updated the software recently only and the network is strong in my area.
Kindly help me out.
Have you tried speaking with your carrier regarding this? It could be SIM or APN related.
I would also try wiping the cache partition:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
This "FREE" app is disabled in my settings apps list.