Original topic:

Camara issues

(Topic created on: 2/9/21 4:32 PM)
Userkirka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
WHY WAS MY POST DELETED. When I zoom into a picture its so blurry looks like a painting. And no I don't have the plastic on so it's NOT a solution!!!!!!!!!
Edit. To be clear I'm using the default camera on 9:16 I don't think I changed any other settings. If I look at a picture I took it looks good but if I zoom in a little bit it so blurry it looks like someone ran a paintbrush over it.
14 Replies
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Are you tapping the screen near the subject of your image for clarity? What setting are you trying to do this in? Photo, food, pro, etc? Which one?
0 Likes
Userkirka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
regular photos nothing fancy. I snap a picture and when u zoom in a little it's super blurry
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

which zoom did you use

0 Likes
Userkirka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
no zoom it's after I take a picture and I zoom into it.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Userkirka 

If I understand you correctly the blurriness is caused by the zooming action and the photo isn't actually blurry.  Can you tell me which app you're using to zoom and is it possible to zoom with another app and see if you get the same results?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Userkirka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I only used the default app. what app would u recommend
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Try Google Photos

Google Photos - Apps on Google Play

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Userkirka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
changing gallery apps did not help and the new update to day for the Camara seems to make it worse....
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

can you share your picture how blurry it is??

0 Likes