Original topic:

Camara issues

(Topic created on: 2/22/21 5:59 AM)
Userkirka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
WHY WAS MY POST DELETED. When I zoom into a picture its so blurry looks like a painting. And no I don't have the plastic on so it's NOT a solution!!!!!!!!!
Edit. To be clear I'm using the default camera on 9:16 I don't think I changed any other settings. If I look at a picture I took it looks good but if I zoom in a little bit it so blurry it looks like someone ran a paintbrush over it.
14 Replies
Userkirka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
how do I go about doing that
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Are you using the Samsung members app or a web browser?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

When you zoom into a picture, the pixels get stretched resulting in blurry images. If you can to take a picture of something up close, use the 3x or 10x zoom. Otherwise try taking a picture with the 108 megapixel option.

0 Likes
useriLXuKIZmw6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Exynos's autofocus won't work well even it show focused frame on face or object but after take a shot everything's blurry like it focus on nothing.

So You need to tap focus everytime before shot. That shouldn't happened for it price..

0 Likes
Userkirka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I have Qualcomm and it seems to Focus fine the issue is viewing the photo in gallery. new update today for the camera let's see.
0 Likes