Original topic:

Camera Shutter Lag

(Topic created on: 2/22/21 3:06 PM)
Wieze
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The Top Samsung phone on the market right now. Top processor, top RAM and yet there is still camera shutter lag. Especially when using the 108MP camera option for pictures, or taking photos indoors without great lighting, there will be motion blur with the slightest of movement.
Can this be fixed via software update or are buyers of the Top of the line Samsung Galaxy device subject to experience this frustration for the lifetime of the device? 
7 Replies
Mellotola
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
So do I
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

what kind of lag? do you mean like the freeze about a second after taking a photo??

Wieze
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

that is not an issue. its 108MP, it just take a little bit more time to process high resolution image.

here is the related article:

https://gadgetstouse.com/blog/2020/05/02/truth-behind-108mp-smartphone-cameras/

0 Likes
Wieze
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I said especially when taking pictures using the 108MP camera. So I experience it when I'm not using 108MP. It's just even more so apparent in 108MP mode. Also it happens in indoor lighting conditions that are not ideal with any type of "slight" movement from the subject, this happens when not using 108MP mode also.
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

hmm
try submit this issue to samsung members app. they should know if its software issue or hardware issue.

0 Likes
Wieze
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I wrote this post on the Samsung Members app
0 Likes