Original topic:

Camera not working lost all media

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 09:48 PM)
W1120
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I lost all of my files and most of my photos and videos from my gallery, they just disappeared. I was able to find most of the on my one drive and Google photos. After my media disappeared my camera stopped working it automatically shuts off when I try to use it and I cannot take screenshots... I get a message saying they are not allowed due to security policy. Has anyone ever experienced this? 
3 Replies
CalderCay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
That can be heart breaking, for sure, since in this day and age, we catalog so much of what we do, with pictures and videos.

The reason why I backup constantly.

I'm in the One UI 4 beta program, and I lurk over her in the 21 forum.

I've read of only one other user where this issue has been experienced. Unfortunately, they never figured out the cause.

It was "solved" by restoring a backup
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

some apps won't let you take screenshots due to security policies; such as banks

submit an error report on the members app if you run into all photos disappearing issue again

Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report

W1120
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. I cannot take any screenshots at not even of my home screen nothing I get the same error message since my camera stopped working it like a storage issue even download pictures that someone sends me into my normal gallery and it's not full because everything was was spontaneously deleted. I'm so confused 😕
0 Likes