Original topic:

Can´t open an app from its notification in blocked screen

(Topic created on: 3/3/21 12:34 PM)
emfelpeto
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi people

I got a Galaxy S21 Ultra with One UI 3.1 (febreary security patch update) and I came from a S10 with One UI 3.0. 

My problem is that when I receive a notification from an app with my screen off, with double press on screen I see the lock screen with the details of my notifications, but unlike the behavior in the S10, in my new S21 when I double press over those notifications the phone don't do anything. In the S10 (and others S20 with OneUI 3.1 also) when you doble press on a notification at the lock screen, the phone goes to that app in case the phone is unlocked, or ask you for fingerprints or PIN code to unlock.

Can anyone help me with this. It´s very anoying for my this bug

4 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

On my S21 Ultra it still works. But instead of prompting you to unlock you phone it just sort of highlights the notification in dark grey. Once I unlock the phone, it goes straight into the app the notification was from.

0 Likes
emfelpeto
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

You got the same behavior than me. I want to get the same behavior than my previos S10 and the current in S20 with OneUI 3.1, that tapping on a notification goes directly to the app or ask you for unlock the phone and then goes to the app.

0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

if you click icon, it highlights then when you unlock it takes you to app. but, if you tap it multiple times, it will unhighlight and just take you to last location where you locked the phone

0 Likes
emfelpeto
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I set up a Bixby rutine to get unlocked my phone when I´m at home, and to open the app from its notification at lock screen, I must tap on the name or swipe down the notification in order to see its details, and then tap again on it to open, but, despite to have unlocked the phone, it ask me for slice the screen to unlocked. That´s very anoying, don´t you think?

0 Likes