JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Canceled order stuck as 'Pending', can't place new order

(Topic created: 01-28-2021 06:20 PM)
Scooterbug4478
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Anyone else had this experience? I ordered a S21 on 1/19/20. The next day I decided I would rather have the Ultra so I canceled the order. Ever since then, my canceled order has been stuck as 'Pending', thus my available credit on Samsung Financing is still unavailable to place a new order. (They haven't credited back my account after canceling.) I've been trying for days to get this rectified. Now, the $200 merchandise promotion available when ordering an Ultra is ending. Im going to miss it; all due to 'pending.' Anyone else have this issue?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Gatorboots
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
my order has been stuck in created state and said the phone would ship no later than 2/26 but nothing has happened no tracking and can't get anyone on the phone or chat to help. Awful experience!
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
AprilandAlan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I been calling and they won't help I ordered on Feb 12th and they say the phone will be here on the 17th very disappointed
0 Likes