Original topic:

Change sound of find my phone when used on watch

(Topic created: 11-25-2023 06:44 PM)
_a-step_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

So it was perfectly fine, matched my phones ringtone, loud and useful. It randomly switched to a very pleasant noise that you cannot hear from anywhere other than right next to your phone. I used to click find my phone and find it. I just clicked find my phone and had to search for a noise somewhere in my home. IT IS TOO QUIET. 

The biggest thing you stupid phone companies need to learn is that if it isn't broken don't try to fix it. You did nothing but make the user experience worse. Having a button I could use to make my phone chime loudly without having a friend call my phone was amazing. Now I'll never use that button, I'll just have someone call my phone because that'll actually work. Wait what if my phones on vibrate??? Then I'll never find it. This is so quiet if my phones lost in the bed I'm in now, whereas before it was loud enough for me to find it anywhere. Get what I'm saying? You literally ruined a useful feature. If it's not broke don't touch it, don't update it, don't mess w it. For God's sake bro. 
12 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Setings->Apps->Find My Mobile (or Device) - >Notifications->Notication categories->Find My Mobile (or Device) - >Sounds->Pick your sound

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
MarZero
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
This is not it. Its "Find My Phone" now not FindMyMobile
Charles719
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Nope. That's not it.
0 Likes