Original topic:

Charger exploded

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 02:18 AM)
userx312ZmlfeG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi,

I just plugged in my charger and it exploded when I turned it on!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out.  I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and can certainly understand your concern. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your full model number and IMEI in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
If you're charger exploded, then how are you making this post?
0 Likes
ChazzieVKing96
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
The same thing happened to me too. The whole samsung fast charger box was completely fired.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out.  I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and can certainly understand your concern. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your full model number and IMEI in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Options
Galaxy S21
Same with me
0 Likes
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Wow!!

Is it an official Sammie charger??
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes
userAy1bRE7D9i
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Having bought my phone within the last 6 month I was using an official Samsung charger but when plugging it in last night it sparked and blew up! 

I am hoping you will be able to provide a replacement.

0 Likes
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
You should contact Samsung Support vs here 👍
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

0 Likes