Original topic:

Charging pad issue

(Topic created on: 3/3/21 7:21 AM)
userLz8XiEDjkd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I just purchased the charging pad trio and found the charging of my S21 Ultra to be very slow. Upon inspection, I realized that because of the protruding cameras, the phone does not lay flat on the pad. Anybody notice the same thing? The pad is kind of useless by providing such a slow charge.

5 Replies
BarbieDar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
You need to charge up the pad until all leds are lit on the side of charging pad. Then try it. Mine works pretty fast.
0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Works fine here ... at times, we'll have the S21, the Ultra, and a watch on it simultaneously.
0 Likes
userLz8XiEDjkd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Would appreciate if someone can note how much of an increase in battery you get in 10 minutes. Just did mine, battery increased 4% in 10 minutes and didn't have anything else on my trio.

Thanks!

0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine (Ultra) jumped 11% in ten minutes ... and with my wife's S21 and Watch3 charging
0 Likes
userLz8XiEDjkd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

So did a number of tests: put phone in battery save mode, wifi and bluetooth off, used a different cable, etc. with no luck....best I got was 5% in 10 minutes even though the phone indicates that fast wireless charging is active. Have one or two more tests and if that doesn't help the phone and the pad are going to a repair centre. Note that I do have all the fast charging options active in the settings.

Will provide an update when I have. Thanks!
0 Likes