Original topic:

๐Ÿ“ท Concerns About Camera Quality on Samsung S21 Ultra (October 2021 Purchase)๐Ÿ“ท

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 09:20 PM)
ApoorvaReddy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey fellow Samsung S21 Ultra users! ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

I've noticed a significant reduction in the camera quality on my device, which I purchased back in October 2021. ๐Ÿค” The once-stellar camera performance seems to have taken a hit, and I'm curious if others are experiencing the same issue.

:magnifying_glass_tilted_left: Observations:- 
Blurry images 
Diminished clarity
Autofocus struggles ๐Ÿคทโ€:male_sign: 
Any Suggestions or Similar Experiences?

I'm reaching out to the community for insights! Have you encountered a drop in camera quality on your S21 Ultra? If so, how did you address it? Any tips, tricks, or settings adjustments that might help restore the original camera brilliance?

Share your thoughts and suggestions below. ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ 
3 Replies
chrispyj
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
So I have an s22 not an s21 ultra, but I've also noticed this even before the update, especially with moon photos. Sometimes my camera would focus on the moon and sometimes not, as you've shown above
Christina27
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I am having the same issues. I also have a S21 Ultra and was hoping to find some answers here. Will be following in hopes of finding answers. Currently so disappointed. I bought this phone when it came out specifically for the camera.
PoniGirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I purchased the S21 Ultra in January for the camera also. I can't even take a picture without zoom and have it clear.