Original topic:

Constant Random Rebooting S21 + 5G

(Topic created on: 4/23/21 5:45 PM)
Josearroyo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I received my warranty replacement today,  about 4 hours ago. I haven't even logged into all my apps yet! Is the S21 a lost cause? I just looked down at my phone and it was rebooting! The problem started with my first S21 I purchased on March 11th with Webview issue beginninga few days later. That issue should be resolved by now. It seemed to be resolved, then the random rebooting began. 
 Am I going to be forced to delete every one of my apps and reinstall one by one? For my work, I have to have Teams, Outlook, authenticator, a company portal, etc. These are apps that are registered to the company's network, so resetting them is a total pain. 
 My watch has to be wiped too!
 I upgraded from S20 and never had any problems with that or previous Galaxy S series phones. 
5 Replies
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Please reboot & reactivate system
0 Likes
Josearroyo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Reactivate as in factory reset?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, sadly to say. Hope it works, my buddy has the same phone, always glitchy and randomly getting hot. I would recommend the s20 or s20 plus.
Josearroyo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I had the S20 Plus, I really miss it now!
userlK2N1GNKsu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I have an A20. After a recent Android update, form Samsung, it started randomly rebooting. I went as far as a full factory reset. It still does it!