Options
Galaxy S21
One of my Contacts can't text me back 
7 Replies
ColbsCinko
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Is the issue that your contact attempts to text you and it does not send? Or does your contact not receive your text message entirely?
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Are you using Samsung messages or Google messages?
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Did you block them by mistake?
0 Likes
laylay73
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you everyone for responding. So I checked to make sure I didn't have them blocked. They received my messages and text me back but I do not get it. And their message does not say failed. I am using my phone text messages app. It's so weird. It's the only contact doing it. It's the most important one too. My granddaughter she has an iPhone just throwing that out there.
0 Likes
laylay73
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I tried to remember if I had an update but idk. She thought it was her phone and she had accidentally attached me to a group chat and the messages were going to the group chat instead of me. But if it's my number it should still come to me. The phone place looked at her phone to see if I was bl9cked on hers but she wouldn't receive my messages if I was.
0 Likes
laylay73
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have not had time to delete both numbers and re save them again and try that. 🙃 just very odd. I can call her and she can call me.
0 Likes
laylay73
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
She can also respond by email . Just thought I would ask for anyone's help. Thank you all in advance for this brain buster.
0 Likes