Original topic:

Cracked screen

(Topic created on: 4/12/21 12:36 AM)
harish19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
 My galaxy s21 ultra screen is shattered  ( just the outer glass) how can I claim normal warranty which is provided by samsung
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for that information. As your device has physical damage, it wouldn't be covered under the standard limited warranty. You would be responsible for the cost of repair. If you wish to set your device up for service, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. Are you referring to Samsung Premium care or the standard limited warranty?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
harish19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Standard lited warranty
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for that information. As your device has physical damage, it wouldn't be covered under the standard limited warranty. You would be responsible for the cost of repair. If you wish to set your device up for service, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes