Original topic:

Customer Service

(Topic created: 07-26-2021 05:40 PM)
userG460t9qJUF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I spent my whole speaking to customer service and I'm just so frustrated. I swear if I have to read "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" one more time I will cry. Haha. Just kidding. I already cried. Truly, I'm just so done with everything. And when I asked for a feedback link. Alli sent me here. This isn't what I meant but whatever. I'll tell my story once more.

So this morning I woke up and decided to check my phone. While I was reading something, my screen went black and never turned on again. I restarted it at least 5 times before using my old tablet to chat with the "Experts" and "Care Pros". They kept asking me to restarted it. And every time I was like, "what now?" We got disconnected and a new Expert come and tell me to restart it again. Until I got someone who said I have two options: Send it in and have it repaired or go to one of their repair shops and get it repaired same day.

I choose same day, of course. I need my phone. I'm currently job hunting and I'm getting called in for interviews. Anyways, I go to where they sent me and the guy tells me that they can't fix it because I had the limited edition gold color.

So I come back home. I get back on my tablet and chat with them again. It was a nightmare. They started asking me to restart it again and I'm like, No, no. I tried that. Then ask if I would like to go a repair shop to get it fixed. Even though I had already stated that I had just come back from the repair shop.

So then the Care Pro said I had to send it in and it would take 9-11 BUSINESS days for me to get it back. So I took out my calendar and counted. If I mailed it out by tomorrow. I would get it back by August 12th. I asked, "If I was supposed to go more than two weeks without a phone?" And he legit wrote: "Yes! Are you okay with that?"

I said no. And told me I would have to call customer service for them to help me and not to worry they would give me a Ticket ID so I wouldn't have to explain everything again. And when I told him that I couldn't call because my phone wasn't working and I live alone...Guess what happened? 

Yeah, it got disconnected and a new person was there to help me. I had to give all my info again. I told the new person to give me a Ticket ID and phone number to customer service so I could use my neighbor's phone to call because I just couldn't type anymore. I was done. It was around 3PM and I had been chatting with so many different people since 10AM.

So I use my neighbor's phone to call. I spend ten minutes telling the automated voice system that I want to talk to a real person and it keeps telling me that they have a great chat service that I can use instead. So when I finally got a real person on the phone. She asked for all information and I was like: "No, no. I have a ticket ID. I don't want to explain anymore." I give it to her. She put me on hold so she could get the information and read through it. When she got back to me, she said "I see here that your screen went black and it hasn't work since. Have you tried restarting it?"

When I tell you that I started crying out of frustration I mean mean it. They did not send all my concerns in the ticket note. So I once again had to explain everything. So she told me that I would have to send it in since the repair shop couldn't do it. And yes, it could take 9 to 11 business days. Maybe even longer sometimes.

After crying some more, I asked if that was really all she could do because I really needed my phone for job hunting. She was very sympathetic and said she would transfer me to a supervisor. She put me on hold for ten minutes and then came back and said no supervisor was available. That if I wanted, I could hang up and a supervisor would call me back when they were available. I said sure. I gave my neighbor back the phone and she told me she would knock on my door when they called. She lives right across the hall. Waited two hours, my neighbor knocked but only to tell me that they hadn't call. She said she would knock again if they did call. They never did call back.

So I went on the dreaded Facebook and decided to message support from there. It was just the same thing. If the repair shop couldn't do it. I would have to send it in. I would get it back in 9 to 11 business days.

So I have no phone until at least August 12th. There is nothing they can do about it. And I don't even have my old phone because I used it as a trade in. I shall never buy Samsung products again.

I honestly don't know what to do. How will I job hunt? If someone calls me for an interview, I won't know. I've spent all day dealing with this. I was so upset at the end, I called poor Alli, customer support on FB, a horrible person. Sorry, Alli. I had a long day and you were the last person I spoke to. At least I didn't curse. I did call your job stupid though. Sorry.

Dude. Being poor **bleep**. I really can't afford a new phone right now. Idk. Sorry for the rant.

TL;DR: My phone broke. I cried all day. And now I hate Samsung. Also, I called Alli a horrible person and said her job was stupid. I know it's not her fault.

0 Likes
4 Replies
gman1q23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I just had a similar issue
0 Likes
Jericson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Why can't my Acer detect my samsung 10+ for pairing
0 Likes
henfredemars
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
You should post a new thread so people will see your question.
0 Likes
henfredemars
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
I feel so bad for you! Your story reinforces my preference for only using in person, local places, where I can always talk to the same person and they'll remember what's going on.
0 Likes