Original topic:

Disappointed in my S21 phone with no SD card slot and no wall charger

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 12:08 PM)
PeacefulPearl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am on my fourth Samsung Galaxy phone.  In the past each phone was better and better.  Unfortunately, this is not the case now.  I recently had to switch (upgrade) phones because Sprint merged with T-Mobile and would no longer be able to support my phone.  I needed to switch to a 5G.  So I switched from a S10 (far better phone) to a S21.  I am so DISAPPOINTED with my S21.  There is no SD card slot , it came with no wall charger even though the charging wire has changed, and the is NO headphone jack.   I don't know what I am pay ALL of this money for anymore.  The phones are more expensive and they seem to be stripped down versions for the previous version.  What is going on?  I was a champion for Galaxy products.  You have to do better by your customers.  I don't mind paying for quality products.  I hope you didn't think that your customers would not notice these.  I need better from you.  You get my money and I want quality.

4 Replies
Dalago16
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I haven't yet figured out how to play music thru my phone in the car. I had the same and I just used the aux cord, this ultra has no place for the cord (I suppose that would be the same spot for headphones). Samsung messed up this time. Your right too they did not include a wall charger 😠.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

You will need a USB-C headphone adapter like this. 

Amazon.com: USB Type C to 3.5mm Female Headphone Jack Adapter, JSAUX USB C to Aux Audio Dongle Cable...

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
Dalago16
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you bill-e !! Much appreciated.
0 Likes
NickArmbruster
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine came with a headphone adapter and the cord changed on the S20 if I remember correctly. It provides for superior fast charging and it is pretty much the standard these days. There's no reason you couldn't charge it wirelessly like all previous versions. That hasn't changed. Just be grateful you don't have an iPhone, they can't even be repaired anymore by a 3rd party because serial numbers are hard coded into every component of the phone. Talk about moving backwards when it comes to customers being the priority. 😂
0 Likes