I've had the S215G for about two weeks. I chose it because of the camera specs, and I really loved the quality of the pictures the S7 took. I was so excited to swap my cheap phone that took blurry pictures to this, but I'm having a hard time with the camera. I take a lot of close-ups, and no matter what setting I try I can't get the camera to focus. There are random blurry sections in even the most clear photos I can get it to take. It does not focus when I tap the screen (not sure if it's supposed to or not). It seems like only the very center is ever able to focus completely. Am I doing something wrong or do I have a lemon? I'm pretty disappointed considering the price of this phone. Any insight appreciated.
I can understand how frustrating this issue can be. I recommend trying to clearing the cache partition on your phone. Here are the steps.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.